A 59 year old man named Philip Pike almost perished after he picked up a flesh-eating infection during a water fight with his children in a garden. This happned last July after falling on a rose bush. Around two in five cases such as these can be fatal, he got several scratcvhes but thought nothing about it until becoming seriously ill. He was in a coma for two weeks and lost parts of his fingers toes and buttocks. Despite making progress in recovery Philip still needs mediation and faces more amputations.

Read more: Dad goes into coma, loses parts of fingers and almost dies after catching flesh-eating bug during water fight with kids in …


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *